FERRING CHURCH OF ENGLAND PRIMARY SCHOOL
Ferring Church of England School is an LEA Controlled Primary School. The Vicar of the Parish is automatically a governor and two of the other Governors are chosen on behalf of the Diocese. The school originated in 1873 when it was known as St. Andrew’s School and close links have been maintained with St. Andrew’s Church in the village.
Number of pupils on roll: 197 as at February 2021
Age range: 4 to 11 years co-educational
Click on links below for :
||Hot School Lunches|
|Attendance||The Prevent Strategy|
|Fruit and Water|
Ferring C.E. Primary School is part of the South Down SCITT.